Again too much time has past between posts. Soon after the last post, I was skiing and was going a bit too fast for the conditions. I fell pretty hard and ended up with knee surgery to repair two ligament tears and a fractured tibia. So Sally has been in charge of everything. Grandma Judy has been coming up when Sal has to work, and Grammie Edna also came for a visit to help out. So, I've got a few pairs of skis for sale if anyone is interested. Anyway, throughout that time Lillie has made some big changes. She gotten much bigger, started on some rice cereal and fruit, and has laughed a few times. Her hair has also filled in and her eyes have changed further into the hazel/brown area. It is hard to believe that she is already six months old.
I have started brushing my teeth before bed in order to set a good example for her. I hope she notices. I am also debating putting out a swear jar....for Sally, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment