Thursday, September 11, 2008

Drive Slow






So, months have gone by between posts and the leaves on the trees I pass on my drive to work are changing more and more each day. I remember the summer but I am not ready to let it pass and be overtaken by the fall wind and dark mornings. We had a blast this summer, showing Lillie as many new things as we could fit in. She got to dip her toes in Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Gunflint Lake, and the Atlantic Ocean. She swan in a pool for the first time. She has tasted too many foods to list, and never will have to eat that horrible rice cereal again. She has even held (NOT TASTED) a cold bottle of Leinenkugel's on an 80+ degree day.
She is getting bigger, growing teeth, crawling quickly, and pulling herself up on anything stationary.
Change is happening everyday and each day we have with her is better than the day before. Only a month away from her first birthday.

No comments: