
Facebook is killing this blog...but I will not let that happen. After being on Facebook for a while, it has lost its' appeal, and after the recent format changes I am done posting on it. So, this going to be the place for Lillie updates for all two of you that read it.
Lillie is now almost 18 months old. She is crazy beautiful and getting SO big. She sings, babbles, runs, crawls up stairs, dances, pets the animals, and feeds herself. Every single day goes by too fast to even keep up with all of the changes. Life is good. My netflix cue is all Baby Einstien and Young Guns II.
2 comments:
Hey guys. I still read this and love to look at new pictures of pretty baby Lillie. I had a dream the other night that we went to the mall to see Robert Downey Jr. and we got in the car and realized we had left Lillie and Finn home alone together...PANIC!! I woke up. whew. The pic of Lillie in the tupperware makes me think of the other night when Forest and Finn were laughing in the kitchen and Forest had shoved Finn in the tupperware cabinet and was playing peek-a-boo. Hopefully they'll always be so easily entertained. Thanks for posting. Love Karla
Hey! I still read your blog (even though I never update my own)--can't get enough of that cute baby face! Hope I can see yous guys in Jersey soon. Love you!--Smelly
Post a Comment