
Although today is the day that we have been waiting for, nothing has happened yet. We had a Dr. appointment this afternoon and not much has changed. The doc estimates that the baby is between 7 and 8 pounds and is situated head down and low. We made an appointment for next Thursday and another for the inducing on the following Monday just in case, even though the doc said it was very unlikely that labor would hold off that long.
Sally is still felling well - the picture above is a shot that I took of Sal's belly last Sunday night. For anyone who cares it is a double exposure taken with a Holga and digitally scanned with no manipulation other than a bit of cropping.
Names for today = Hugo and Anxietesha
1 comment:
Hey guys,
This has been the first thing I have checked every day when I get home from school all week!!! Oh the waiting IS the hardest part..you just want to hold that little baby!! Thankfully, they do eventually want to meet you and 'emerge' as you said...
Hang in there and enjoy the weekend. Love the pictures by the way, yes Brian, I was wondering about this most recent one. Georgia O'keefe is showing at Minn. Art Institute, maybe you could take baby to first abstract art exhibit!!
Love you.
Karla
Post a Comment