It has been over a week now and we have decided to keep her. I have taken thousands of pictures, and have only left the house twice, each time rushing home as fast as I could. I have also decided to keep the beard forever as I am afraid she wont recognize me if I shave.
Yesterday we had a one week check up at the hospital, and she has already gained back half of the weight she lost after birth. She takes in over an ounce of milk at each feeding and is on schedule to be 5'8'' by 2021.
Look for more soon.
2 comments:
I look so forward to checking this every time something new is posted. Glad to hear you're settling in. I'll have to tell you the story about my dad's beard and me sometime, Brian...
You guys have a great weekend!
My last weekend on the Island..hooray!!!!!
love,karla
congrats you two! we heard through the grapevine little lily has finally arrived! what a great journey huh?
courtney, kelly and baby brinnon
Post a Comment