Thursday, October 4, 2007

W4 still 2


I hate to keep you all in suspense, but there have been no stork sightings over northern Minnesota. We went for a nice walk last night in the neighborhood, ate some more eggplant, drove down a bumpy road, and directly asked the baby to emerge. Sally even had "send off" from the knocked-up hippies yoga group on Monday.

Friends have been very kind lately with phone calls, gifts of food, and Tiffany even came over and mopped the floors on Tuesday. I had mentioned the Dr. appointment that we have for Friday - looks like we may make it after all. My co-workers have also been very nice putting up with me. I have gone from being described as "anxious" and "excited" to "ready" and "punchy".


Thanks for the comments on the blog so far - it has been fun. Hopefully Sally will create a post soon, and there are more pictures on the way.

No comments: