Today is officially two weeks since Lillie was born and took up the space in our lives that we had used for sleeping and filled it full of baby things. She is really the cutest thing on the Earth, really. We are having a hard time deciphering who she looks like - she has obviously gotten the dreaded Volkmann nose, but other than that the jury is still out on her other features.
I have to go back to work for good on Friday of this week. Sally will be home until at least December, so although I can't be home all day, Sally can keep me updated on Lillie's daily hiccups, new facial expressions, and Judge Judy episodes.
Last night Lillie fell asleep on my chest and slept there for about an hour. Coolest thing ever.
3 comments:
CONGRATS CONGRATS!! We love you guys, and can't wait to meet your little person - and I guess by then she will be an actual little person -- yay to baby blogs for keeping us in touch with duluth
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. Brian, I am really glad that you decided to keep her.
Love you both I mean all and will see you soon.
Love Sheila
Congratulations on your beautiful girl. I can't wait to meet her.
Brian...so glad you decided to keep her.
Love sheila
Post a Comment